- 600+ US healthcare data breaches in 2020
- Red Sky Alliance identified 35,139 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts identified 2,378 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Bazar Trojan Variant
- Malware Lingerie for 2021Valentine’s Day !!
- Silver Sparrow; aren’t Sparrows Brown?
- Pfizer, COVID Vaccine and Hacking
- LEON and Nocona Hospitals hit
- eHealth in Canada – Ryuk Ransomware
- France to invest 1 billion euros in Cyber Security –
- Red Sky Alliance identified 49,028 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts observed 66 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- Sality and Corkow has consistently remain the top Malware Variants
- Analysts identified 1,715 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Ragnar Locker
- Leaking Browser URL and Protocol Handlers
- Malware targeting Synthetic DNA Orders to modify DNA strings sequence
- Covid-19 Rx. Researc
Encryption is a valuable partner in maintaining privacy. Encryption keeps our data safe from unwanted guests. It stops people from robbing our valuable credit card details, our app usage habits, and our passwords. While this is the answer for those with privacy concerns, IT teams will face a massive influx of traffic that they cannot look inside without decryption technology. This means encryption brings a bit of a double-edged sword because cyber threat actors can use it too. Encryption ca
During these current and uncertain times, who can you trust for updated, reliable and virus free information on the Coronavirus? A safe reliable source is InfraGard. InfraGard National is an FBI-affiliated nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening national security, community resilience and the foundation of American life. InfraGard is one of the FBI’s longest-running outreach programs and its largest public/private partnership, with over 60,000 members representing 77 InfraGard chapt
DNATools Inc. application dnaLIMS is a “state-of-the art web-based laboratory information management system used to track and manage (scientific DNA research)”. It is commonly used by researchers in labs and universities around the world. In 2017, multiple vulnerabilities were discovered in this software. After the vendor was notified, their response indicates these vulnerabilities will not be fixed. It has been confirmed that these vulnerabilities still exist in the software and attack
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.