- Taleq Simeon needs a new Email Address
- Red Sky Alliance identified 15,654 connections from new unique IP Addresses
- Analysts identified 1,209 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Researchers observed 20 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- FormBook Variant – Part III
- Google Play Store
- Oil and Gas getting SMART
- Oil and Gas on the Rise, Finally
- Cyber-Attack on Oil and Gas to ‘continue’ Rise
- Angola’s National Oil, Gas and Biofuel’
There is a vigorous debate among geopolitical and military scholars if, and when China will invade Taiwan. At the beginning of the Corona Virus pandemic, many believed that the timing could be ripe for China to militarily invade the island nation of Taiwan. This a long sought-after prize to “reunite China.”
Link to full Report: TR-20-134-001_China Taiwan hotwarFINAL.pdf
Red Sky Alliance performs weekly queries of our backend databases, identifying all new data containing Motor Vessel (MV) and Motor Tanker (MT) in the subject line of malicious emails. Email subject line Motor Vessel (MV) or Motor Tanker (MT) keyword usage is a common lure to entice users in the maritime industry to open emails containing malicious attachments. Red Sky Alliance is providing this weekly list of Motor Vessels in which Red Sky Alliance directly observed the vessel being impersonated
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.