- Red Sky Alliance identified 34,034 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts identified 3,876 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- 20 new unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers were observed this week
- Soccer player’s name Berat Can Sonmez is being used to lure Victims
- EggShell Malware
- New US-IRS Phishing Campaign
- WordPress Vulnerabilities
- ClearURL and Goggle
- Honeywell and Molson Coors Attacked
- Manufacturing IT & OT
In addition to the aggravation of having to find the “car” in a series of pictures, a phishing attack targeting Microsoft users leverages a bogus Google reCAPTCHA system. Microsoft users are being targeted with thousands of phishing emails, in an ongoing attack aiming to steal their Office 365 credentials. The attackers add an air of legitimacy to the campaign by leveraging a fake Google reCAPTCHA system and top-level domain landing pages that include the logos of victims’ companies.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.