- Analysts identified 5,204 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Red Sky Alliance identified 44,612 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts observed 24 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- Analysts found identifying data on Kuwaiti hacker: NYANxCAT
- Shlayer Malware
- Tripwire‘s August 2020 Patch Priority Index (PPI)
- ISIS attacks Syria’s energy infrastructure
- Two oil tankers loading at the Libyan Port of Brega
The new 2020 decade started with many twists and turns inside the Geo-Political (GEOPOL) World; specifically, the current Iran / US escalation of tensions and associated US sanctions. This has raised cyber concerns with international governments and private sectors alike. Researchers are providing various “warnings” to keep in mind when dealing with international political, business affairs, and hybrid terrorism. The new attack phenomenon is the convergence of physical and cyber-a
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.