Brazil is known for its pristine beaches, nightlife, hot dancing, and of course - The Girl from Ipanema. A recently uncovered Brazilian banking Trojan targeting Android devices can spy on over 150 apps, including those of banks, cryptocurrency exchanges, and fintech firms, as a way to gather credentials and other data, according to an analysis by security firm Kaspersky. A Trojan is sometimes called a Trojan virus or a Trojan horse virus, but that is a contradiction. Viruses can execute and r
- Analysts identified 2,818 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Red Sky Alliance identified 47,423 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Furkan Dedeoglu is keylogged on various Email Accounts
- 37.191.52 – Secaucus Interserver Inc. is a Compromised C2
- The Transportation Supply Chain being hit as WTH continues
- Apple has Failed Gasoline Traders
- Oil Prices Stall
- A floating production storage and offloading ship was attacked off Nigeria; 9 c
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.