- Red Sky Alliance observed only 75 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- Analysts identified 36,685 connections from new unique IP addresses
- 1,794 new IP addresses were collected participating in various Botnets
- Hello Kitty Malware Pussy-Footing Around Projekt RED
- Groundhog Botnet in the Cloud
- Danabot Going Wild
- Banking and Financial services in the hacker’s Cross-hairs
- Pii data of millions of people in Brazil in the Underground
Cybercriminals are increasingly outsourcing the task of deploying ransomware to affiliates using commodity malware and attack tools, according to new research. Affiliates are typically threat actors responsible for gaining an initial foothold in a target network. In a recent analysis published by Sophos. The report states that the new deployments of Ryuk and Egregor ransomware have involved the use of SystemBC backdoor to laterally move across the network and fetch additional payloads for fu
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.