- Red Sky Alliance identified 47,398 connections from new unique IP addresses- Sinkholes
- Analysts identified 1,034 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- 4 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers were used to log into Personal Accounts
- Sality Malware Variant seen 42252 times this past week
- Hive Ransomware Alert
- STRRAT RAT
- FIN7 again
- Microsoft and $20 billion in Cyber Security
- South Korea and TrickBot Arrest
- To SOAR, or to SIEM
The old trick of using a Trojan horse to deceive is still in vogue and using cyber as the lure. A massive phishing campaign is distributing what looks like ransomware but is in fact trojan malware that creates a backdoor into Windows systems to steal usernames, passwords, and other information from victims. Detailed by cybersecurity researchers at Microsoft, the latest version of the Java-based STRRAT malware is being sent out via a large email campaign, which uses compromised email accounts t
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.