- Red Sky Alliance identified 47,398 connections from new unique IP addresses- Sinkholes
- Analysts identified 1,034 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- 4 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers were used to log into Personal Accounts
- Sality Malware Variant seen 42252 times this past week
- Hive Ransomware Alert
- STRRAT RAT
- FIN7 again
- Microsoft and $20 billion in Cyber Security
- South Korea and TrickBot Arrest
- To SOAR, or to SIEM
We have all been told not to take candy from strangers. The FBI is warning not to take USB's from them either. The FBI has recently warned a new campaign is targeting businesses from the infamous Fin7, or Carbanak Group. Also known as the Navigator Group, the cybercriminals have been tied to more than $1 billion in fraud. The group has a history of infecting point-of-sale devices with malware and using them to steal payment card information.
Researchers at Trustwave SpiderLabs disclosed an attac
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.