- Fair Deal Furniture in Mombasa Kenya still is Keylogged
- Red Sky Alliance identified 35,371 connections from new unique IP Addresses
- Analysts identified 3,001 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- SIM Swapping – easier than a Malware Attack
- Silver Sparrow flying around inside Apple
- Javali Banking Trojan
- PlugX and RedEcho
- A Kia Hit
- Oh Canada – Bombidier, GlobalEye and Enterprise Oh !!
- Don’t get Stung by Lithuanian CityBee
- The Darkside Hacke
Macs and viruses are not all that common, but the one that was recently discovered by researchers is even less so. Security researcher Red Canary has published information about a new “activity cluster” that has infected 29,139 Macs across more than 150 countries but is missing one key ingredient: a reason to be.
In the report, Red Canary and Malwarebytes outline a new strain of macOS malware called Silver Sparrow that affects both Intel and Apple silicon processors. The companies have determine
- 600+ US healthcare data breaches in 2020
- Red Sky Alliance identified 35,139 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts identified 2,378 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Bazar Trojan Variant
- Malware Lingerie for 2021Valentine’s Day !!
- Silver Sparrow; aren’t Sparrows Brown?
- Pfizer, COVID Vaccine and Hacking
- LEON and Nocona Hospitals hit
- eHealth in Canada – Ryuk Ransomware
- France to invest 1 billion euros in Cyber Security –
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.