- 600+ US healthcare data breaches in 2020
- Red Sky Alliance identified 35,139 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts identified 2,378 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Bazar Trojan Variant
- Malware Lingerie for 2021Valentine’s Day !!
- Silver Sparrow; aren’t Sparrows Brown?
- Pfizer, COVID Vaccine and Hacking
- LEON and Nocona Hospitals hit
- eHealth in Canada – Ryuk Ransomware
- France to invest 1 billion euros in Cyber Security –
Hackers recently posted confidential documents regarding Covid-19 medicines and vaccines on the internet after a data breach late last year at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). Timelines related to evaluating and approving Covid medicines and vaccines haven’t been affected, the EMA said in a statement on Tuesday. The agency said it remains fully functional and that law enforcement authorities are taking action on the breach.
It is suspected by cyber threat investigators that these hacks ma
As the Covid virus marches on, many are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Each day brings us a little closer to the approval and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines in the US, UK and close in many other countries. According to the US Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Alex M. Azar II, officials with Operation Warp Speed (OWS) report that 20 million doses of the COVID-19 vaccine could be distributed this month. ”We are planning to be ready when [an emergency-use authorization by
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.