- 28 unique email accounts compromised with keyloggers in the RedXray collections
- Red Sky Alliance identified 41,143 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts identified 2,439 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- The top Malware Variants we again, Sality and Corkow, followed by Loki
- Covid-19 lures remain one of the top Suspicious Domains
- Bandook Trojan is Back
- UK based ‘end user computing’ (EUC)
- The Education Sector remains a t
Later yesterday, the US based InfraGard National https://www.infragard.org/ provided a very valuable link to a Northeastern University site that provides COVID-19 information and prevention on-line training. Much of this information is provided through the support of John Hopkins University, Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. We here at Red Sky Alliance would like to provide this very valuable reliable reference source; as “Knowledge is Power.” Having the proper pr
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.