- Analysts identified 1,420 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Red Sky Alliance identified 39,711 connections from new unique IP Addresses
- Analysts observed 14 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- Kimsuky, Velvet Chollima, Black Banshee, or Thallium spreading AppleSeed Backdoor
- JBS Ransomware
- Farming Equipment Vulnerabilities
- Produce supplier denied Insurance claim with a fraudulent $1.4 Million Wire T
The age-old trick of romance scams remains real and is getting worse. The number of people being targeted by fake relationship-seekers has drastically spiked during the COVID-19 pandemic. Why? People are lonely and clever criminals play on this new phenomenon. Romance scams remain the most successful fraud strategy for cybercriminals and represent a growing arena of opportunity; this according to the Federal Trade Commission. During 2020, romance schemes accounted for a record $304 million ra
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.