Recently, cyber threat actors have been observed using AI-generated YouTube Videos to spread various stealer malware such as Raccoon, RedLine, and Vidar. The videos lure users by pretending to be tutorials on downloading cracked software versions such as Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Autodesk 3ds Max, AutoCAD, and other licensed products available only to paid users. Nothing is free on the Internet; you may be paying with a malware infection.
RisePro is an information-stealing malware that was first discovered in mid-December 2022. The earliest log recording from this malware, as of the time of this writing, was December 12th, 2022. The logs found were posted to Russian Market, which is a log shop that is like other markets, such as Genesis. There appeared to be multiple thousands of logs posted . RisePro appears to be written in C++ and acts similarly to the “Vidar” malware. According to a Joe Sandbox analysis, RisePro exhib
- Red Sky Alliance identified 23,574 connections from new IP’s checking in with our Sinkholes
- Timeweb[.]ru hit 251x – for the 2nd Week
- Analysts identified 1,762 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Patching is Very Important
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday
- YouTube - You’re Not Helping
- Vidar stealer
- Stolen Data in Australia
- Lloyd’s of London
- School System Stands its Ground
- Oil & Gas - ABBs
Link to full report: IR-22-313-001_weekly313.pdf
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.