- Red Sky Alliance identified 57,886 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Analysts identified 3,052 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Buffalo Vastitude is Compromised
- ShinyHunters is on the Top 5 Threat Actor List
- Thanos Ransomware
- OT Ransomware Ekans
- Outlaw Botnet
- Oil Prices remain around the low $40 a barrel
- Oil Merchant Tanker hiding in Iran waters
- UK cuts ties with Huawei, China not Happy
- Libya’s eastern government asking Egypt
Ransomware-as-a-Service (RaaS) is increasing around the world due to the ease of use, and the increasing success that attackers are having in their cyber-attacks. Recently, researchers have observed an increase in the use of a specific piece of malware known as Thanos ransomware. This malware is unique in that it is the first to advertise the use of the RIPlace tactic. This tactic allows attackers to evade detection by altering files without being detected by common Anti-Virus engines such as
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.