- Fairdeal Furniture LTD, located in Mombasa Kenya is still Keylogged
- Red Sky Alliance observed 26 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- Analysts identified 68,495 connections from new unique IP addresses
- Red Sky Alliance identified 3,148 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Team TNT targeting AWS using Kinsing variant
- Maze Ransomware
- US SBA Loan Relief Phishing Campaign
- Oil prices remain somewhat stagnant – even with Hurrica
Unknown cyber actors have targeted multiple US and international businesses with Maze ransomware since early 2019. Maze encrypts files on an infected computer’s file system and associated network file shares. Once the victim has been compromised, but prior to the encryption event, the actors exfiltrate data. After the encryption event, the actors demand a victimspecific ransom amount paid in Bitcoin (BTC) in order to obtain the decryption key. An international
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.