Red Sky Alliance has previously reported on John Deer’s cyber woes. No industry sector is immune from cyber threats, hacking or mischief. Recently, numerous vulnerabilities were uncovered in tractor manufacturer John Deere's systems that underscore the cyber risks that come with the productivity gains from high-tech farming. An Australian researcher who goes by the nickname Sick Codes, his LinkedIn profile (11) Sick Codes | LinkedIn remotely presented his latest findings on 08 August 2021 at
- Beware of emails and trophies from Crystal Time
- Red Sky Alliance identified 40,298 connections from new unique IP addresses connected to Sinkholes
- Analysts identified 1,209 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- New FormBook Variant Delivered in Phishing Campaign
- SMS Flubot campaign in Italy
- Dear John: Farm Equipment
- US Agriculture Sector
- Taylors Wines – Hit
- Kawasaki Heavy Equipment – Hit
- Protesting the MoMA, huh?
Link to full
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.