An adversary known for targeting the Financial Cyber Sector, at least since 2018, has switched up its tactics to include a new Python-based remote access Trojan (RAT). This RAT can steal passwords, documents, browser cookies, email credentials, software licenses, and credentials for trading software/platforms, customer credit card information, and proof of address/identity documents, and other sensitive information. The group is suspected of offering APT style hacker-for-hire services to o
- Red Sky Alliance observed 68 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- Analysts identified 53,148 connections from new unique IP addresses
- MinaOTP and Lazarus
- OPEC+ Cuts appear to be Working
- Angola’s Oil Production comes to a Halt
- More Nord Stream 2 legal action in Europe
- Oil Prices continue an Up-hill, See-Saw Climb
- Iran sending Crude Oil to Venezuela, both defying Sanctions
- The Oil Rich South China Sea still in Dispute
- Greta wins a W
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.