- Red Sky Alliance observed 97 unique email accounts compromised with Keyloggers
- Analysts identified 69,770 connections from new unique IP addresses
- The BeagleBoyz are robbing Banks
- Analysts identified 4,775 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- Box Pages Utilized in Phishing Attacks
- Netwalker Ransomware in Argentina
- Oil Prices in a new “Supercycle”
- Iranian tankers possibly heading to Venezuela in defiance of US sanctions
- Germany – Nor
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and other US agencies have issued a warning about increases in bank e-thefts worldwide organized by a hacking group called "BeagleBoyz." Researchers believe this group has ties to the North Korean government. The BeagleBoyz group is a subset of the North Korean-backed hacking collective known as the Lazarus Group or Hidden Cobra. The report with details of how the BeagleBoyz have made off with an estimated $2 billion in funds and cry
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.