American Honda Motor Co., http://www.honda.com has confirmed that researchers were able to hack certain Honda vehicles' remote keyless entry system to unlock the doors and start the engine. Recently, security researchers Kevin2600 and Wesley Li from Star-V Lab published information on a security bug they identified in the rolling codes mechanism of the remote keyless system of Honda vehicles, which allowed them to open car doors without the key fob present. When sending a signal to unlock the
- Red Sky Alliance identified 47,679 connections from new IP’s checking in with our Sinkholes
- Swedish Co., City Network International AB 10x
- Malicious Email collection is back: Alessandra[_]alexandre_@hotmail[.]com 24x
- Analysts identified 1,504 new IP addresses participating in various Botnets
- eCh0raix, DeadLocker and Kawaii
- Malicious Files Exploiting Old CVEs
- Log4j Report
- Honda KeyFobs and Rolling Pwn
Link to full report: IR-22-196-001_weekly196.
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.